We are excited that Mary has joined our team. With her bachelor’s in business administration, she has worked for and led various for profit and non-profit organizations in the development and growth of programs that care for other people. This fits so well in her role at BayView as Client Relationship Manager and event coordinator.
Mary has already endeared herself to the families at BayView through communication and outreach and offers client support with administrative functions with a focus on enhancing the overall client experience. She helps our clients realize that we are more than just a numbers team and care deeply about the professional and personal lives of everyone we represent. She also assists in the planning of client and community education events that are held throughout the year. Relocating to Florida has been a blessing for Mary and her husband, Ty. After enjoying many vacations to the sunshine state over the years, they treasure calling it home now. A secondary benefit of the change in address is that it allows Ty’s mother, Alice, to join them from Pittsburgh as well. Additionally, the move provides their son, John, a US Marine, and his wife, Bridget, a new place to visit and vacation.
- A.A. in Accounting, Stevenson University
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Baltimore
- Charter Board Member, Donor and Volunteer, Pregnancy Support Center of Carroll County, an organization dedicated to providing medical services and resources to pregnant women in a safe, confidential environment.
- Member, Impact100 of Northwest Florida, a non-profit dedicated to support nonprofit organizations in Okaloosa and Walton Counties by empowering women as philanthropists and leaders to be a positive force for good in our communities. Since 2012, transformational grants awarded annually to nonprofits have totaled $3.6 million.
- Member, 100+ Women Who Care Emerald Coast, a non-profit whose members meet quarterly and raise thousands of dollars for local nonprofits. Fast, simple and amazingly effective!